Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 19 January 2014

Weekly Lustables


Hello Lovelies,

To be completely honest not much happened this week, it was filled with work and movies. I did how ever receive an offer for my new bachelor's degree, which was amazing. I started university last year and I was studying a degree in Entertainment Industries which was a combination of courses on law, business and creative industries. I became enthralled and loved the business subjects so I'm now doing a  Business degree majoring in marketing, can't wait to start.

1. About Time - Alex and I watched this while having a lazy day and it was just a gorgeous film, I didn't find it too corny or predictable and honestly found the characters believable and unique. It's a little bit different to your normal romantic movies, since it is quite serious yet the main character can travel in time! It's a simply beautiful film and I would definitely recommend it.

2. Say Something - A Great Big World - I can't quite pinpoint why I've been in love with this song this week, I just find it absolutely gorgeous. The version with Christina Aguilera is also very lovely.

3. Garnier Perfect Blur - Recently I tweeted that I picked this up and I've been wearing under my foundation every day I've worn makeup. I texture is amazing and is a wonderful primer/base. It was only $16.99 which isn't too pricey for a decent primer.

4. Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - I mentioned this is a Weekly Lustables a while back, but this week I finally just sat down and finished it. I haven't read too many mystery novels before so it was such satisfying feeling to see everything come together. The ending is so incredibly amazing, I honestly couldn't put it down. 

What have you been loving this week? I'd love to know :) 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I loved that film, I watched it a couple of weeks ago and it really surprised me. I've read a few books by Carlos Ruiz Zafon as they are easy to read.

    ReplyDelete