Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekly Lustables

Hello Lovelies,

Well hasn't this week been boring as hell, I've been cooped up in my room reading a whole heap and not doing much, which is kinda nice. Today is actually Australia Day if you're from here and Alex and I are having a big bbq with our friends, it's gonna be a good night.

1. Aristotle and Dante - This one was a recommendation from my sister who is actually a book blogger and is majorly obsessed with books, so I knew it would be positively amazing. I started it on Saturday evening and finished it on Monday night, which for me is a really short time to read a book, but I honestly couldn't put it down. It's quite incredible and the ending is insanely satisfying. Totally recommend.

2. LUSH Snow Fairy - I've used this little baby everyday this week and I love the way it fills up my shower with it's sweet scent. Kinda makes my showers magical in a sense!

3. Nescafe Butterscotch Latte Sachets - Now I may be the only coffee crazed person who doens't own a coffee machine, but in my opinion these are the next best thing. I'm pretty sure these are a new flavor and they might not stick around but it totally feels like cafe quality coffee, which is a massive step up from instant coffee.

4. American Authors (EP) - I'm not just in love with one of their songs but all of them, their EP is amazing and I hope you check them out. Best Day of My Life has gotten pretty popular!

What have you been loving this week?
xoxo

1 comment: