Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 1 August 2013

July Favourites

I know everyone says this but I can't believe that it is August, and it's not just because this year is traveling so fast but the fact that I turn 18 this month and August is normally really packed with things to do so I am super duper pumped. With August starting it calls for a few favourites and I am trying really hard not no mention too many things because I feel like favourites should be what i was addicted to for the majority of the month. So I have a few beauty items and a few randoms.

IMG_0100IMG_0099

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 200 Nude Combination/Oily  - So I picked this at the end of June when uni took it's break because I was in desperate need for a new foundation and well what can I say, this baby is flippin' amazing. The coverage is exactly what I need and I feel that the formula is perfect and am 100% glad I picked up the combination/oily one because it helps matteify as well.

  • Philosophy Purity Cleanser - Needed a new cleanser and I wanted to try something a little bit high-end and boy was I glad I payed the $15 dollars for this little bottle. It makes my skin feel suuuper duper soft and clean. When I used it at my boyfriend's place I came out and he touched my face and said it felt like a baby's bottom! Loving it and gonna be very sad when I run out.

  • Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Light Bronze - I've had this for ages but only have just started learning and loving how to contour and highlight and I just love this for the days I don't want to do too much for my face makeup but still wanna shape and add a little color to the paleness. As you can see I've hit pan, which I think speaks for itself when I say I love it.

  • Chi Chi Quad in Showstopper (Top Left Shade) - It's that shade in particular I've been loving since in July I have been embracing my brows and been using that shade to help define and fill them in.

  • Models Prefer MPP120 Crease - Finally bought a blending brush (well at least that's what I use it for) and since buying this brush I have been nothing bar impressed. Love the density and the bristles are super soft and I haven't had any fallout :)


For randomsDon't have that many random favourites but just in general I have started working out this month and well It's done wonders for my health and I am absolutely loving it. Trailing off from exercise, after my runs or workouts I have been making this amazing berry smoothie and if you would like me to post a recipe just comment below I'd be glad to share that with you.

A couple days ago I finished reading a book and although it's not the only book I read during July it was definitely my favorite and it was The Ocean at the End of The Road by Neil Gaiman. The story is so captivating and I became so involved I ended up bawling my eyes out at the end, even though it's not particularly sad it just thought it was beautiful and well I was kinda sad it was over.

Lastly music, I have like a million different music favourites so I thought I would just mention one of my favorite bands from the month. Bastille, guys, they're amazing if you haven't already checked them out here's one of my favorite songs by them.





No comments:

Post a Comment