Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 8 August 2013

Life Update - #1

I am aware that this post isn't beauty related and that's the point, I would like to put some posts up here about my life and I understand if it's not everyone's cup of tea but be assured that I am not going to stop posting beauty and makeup posts, these are going to be the minority.

Firstly, I apologise for not posting regularly this week, it's been tough and hence this post is being created. Half because I need to vent somewhere and half because I feel that I owe you some sort of reasoning.

My life has been getting progressively more hectic in the last weeks with uni starting back and therefore making new friends and connecting with old ones, which is always fun and always enjoyable. I am loving my new units but am also excited to change degrees at the end of the year. (Which I just found out is easier than I thought it was going to be)

Now onto why this week in particular has been hectic, I will try honestly to not go into too much information. The one constant in my life for the past two years has been my amazingly awesome Aiden. We meet in 2011 and everything went from dull and boring to beautiful and energetic. His energy gave me life and inspiration. Now with any serious relationship at this age, we were sure to face problems and that we did, but we were such a strong couple I think we may have established an invincibility complex of some sort. So on Tuesday (6th August) it was heartbreaking when he broke up (for the second time) with me. He called me on Wednesday and wanted to see me, hoping that I would forgive him but it's incredibly hard to get hurt multiple times by the person you love and I decided it would be healthier for me if we kept this permanent. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life since we were still so in love and he is my best friend and I his.

The next couple weeks are going to be difficult as hell, but I know with a little help from my friends (Beatles reference) I'm going to be okay. Plus I have a lot to look forward to. One thing being my 18th towards the end of the end of this month. Also going full force with this new blog, I have so many ideas and honestly not enough time, but I will endeavor to be consistent. I have a feeling that being single for the first time since I was 16 is going to be weird but I'm in a relatively good place in my life and I think there is a chance that life will surprise me in the coming months.

 

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment