Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 16 August 2013

Liebster Award | I've been nominated!

liebster_award_badgesHey all the gorgeous people who stumble onto my blog, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by the absolutely darling, GothicBeeza, to do the tag. I was just so excited when I got this so how could I not do it and share it with all you lovelies :)

The Liebster Award Rules: 
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

So here are the questions I must answer:

1) What is your go-to colour of lipstick?

I tend to always go for something on the darker side but my absolute go-to colour of lipstick is MAC House Wine which is a dark toned pink which I think is just very complementary on any occasion.

2) Do you prefer buying your beauty products online or in-store?

Well the selection is so vast online but I just love the experience of shopping in-store, I love swatching this, that and the rest, and on most occasions I get to have amazing conversations with the counter staff. So definitely in-store for me.

3) Have you ever bought anything “limited edition”?

Sure have :) My sister and I went shopping ages ago can't even remember exactly when and it was when MAC had that Island collection called Surf Baby! and I had a little spurlge (and so did she) and I purchased the My Paradise Blush with the gold flower pattern on the top.

4). Which do you prefer: Liquid liner or Kohl liner?

When it comes to liner I'm still in the baby stage, just trying to learn all the tricks but overall I just love kohl liners. I feel that I get better use out of them with my current skill set and I can do most of the looks that I want.

5) Is there any celeb who's style you covet?

Not really any Hollywood celebs although I admire Jennifer Lawrence and Karen Gillian, when it comes to style I absolutely covet over Zoella's  (she blogs and does YouTube) style. I just think her elegance is portrayed beautifully through her sense of style.

7). If you could start your own line of cosmetics, what would you call it?

Oh God, I have no idea haha. Let me think about this....Sunrise. This is such a second thought but the idea is that when you put on your makeup it's a new day, even if you're reapplying, you feel new and that's how Sunrise would work into a makeup line.

8). Do you go out of your way to buy cruelty free products?

Unfortunately I don't go out of my way but when I do find products that are cruelty free well I don't second guess whether I should buy it or not. I so try though in regards to skincare and that's why I really like the Yesto brand :)

9) What makeup items are currently sitting in your handbag?

I have my little ArtsCow bag in my handbag at most times and I don't normally take that much makeup with me, unless I'm spending the night at a friends, but right now I have an Avon Compact, MAC House Wine and Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. Like I said not much but that was all for yesterday when I went to the Courts for a University assignment and I didn't want to take to much since my bag was gonna be scanned.

10). Smokey or Neutral?

AHHHH so hard, but I'm gonna have to go with Neutral. I think most neutral looks just work really well for almost every occasion and they're not too hard either and if you mess up while doing it, blending won't go too far to fix it up.

 

So here are the lovely ladies I tag:

  1. The Minted Beauty

  2. BeaushionDiva

  3. MadeUpbyMakeup

  4. BiasMuch

  5. Jasmine Cara

  6. Bbubbles16

  7. Barbie's Beauty Bits Blogger

  8. Oz Product Junkie

  9. Savannah Sellers

  10. Gritty Pritty


 

And here are my questions for you:

  1. High-End or Drugstore?

  2. What's your favorite perfume right now?

  3. What's your biggest pet peeve with other people's makeup?

  4. Is there any makeup or beauty related skill that you think you could improve?

  5. Top 5 Nail Polishes?

  6. In your opinion, what are the most essential elements to a decent skincare routine?

  7. If you can recall, how did you get into makeup/skincare and what sparked your interest?

  8. Let's say $1000 popped into your bank account, what would you spend it on? Makeup, Skincare or Fashion?

  9. What's your opinion on 'appropriate' lip shades for 'appropriate' occasions?

  10. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one makeup tip, which would it be?


 

I hope you lovely ladies enjoy doing this tag as much as I did, so excited to see your responses :)

2 comments:

  1. You have an awesome blog out there and i have nominated you for the Liebster Awards. Check out my post on http://beaushiondiva.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/liebster-award-thank-you-for-nominating-me-1/ & answer my questions :) Good Luck

    ReplyDelete