Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 29 August 2013

The Skincare Tag

SKINCARE

1. Philosophy Purity Cleanser 2. Nivea Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil 3. Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash 4. Clinique Anti-Blemish Toner 5. Nivea Visage Daily Scrub for Normal to Combination Skin 6. Yes to Cucumbers Daily Moisturizer (LOVE LOVE LOVE) 7. Nivea Cleansing Mousse for Dry and Sensitive Skin


I was so excited to do this tag when I was tagged by the wonderful and beautiful Kate Flint from The Minted Beauty. I've seen a few of these around and was excited to get the chance to share with you some of my skincare secrets (not that any of these are really a secret) since I change everything up quite often.


Describe your skincare routine in five words...


A nightmare, wake me up!


What's your skin type?


I have combination skin with oiliness being around my cheeks, chin and forehead and then I have extremely dry and sensitive T-zone. Yes it's a problem :O


What’s your favourite skincare product?


At the moment without a doubt I would have to say the Yes to Cucumbers Moisturizer. Like holy shit I love this product, and I am aware a lot of other people do but for me I have just never been more in love. I know some people don't particularly love the smell of cucumbers but I find it really refreshing and just love applying it.



Top blemish zapper?


Don't really have one. When I was dealing with acne I went to the doctor and the only thing that helped was a medicated cream which I can't remember the name of for the life of me. When I get blemishes now, I just get really vigilant with cleaning my face.


Face wipes, yay or nay?


YAY! I start off my routine with this everyday just to make sure all my makeup is removed and plus they are a great refreshing fix. I love using the simple brand ones (pictured above) they are really nice on my skin.


Toner, yay or nay?


I only use toner when my skin becomes particularly oily or I am having really bad breakouts, I just don't feel that it is necessary for my everyday routine, but I do love the Clinique Anti-blemish one.


High end skincare or high end makeup?


Probably high end makeup, it really is just that much better and well I love Nivea products and will almost always pick them over high end skincare that does basically the same thing for something double or triple the price.


What’s the most unusual skincare product you’ve tried?


I've never tried anything that weird although I did buy some of those sheet masks from Singapore, the ones that attach to your ears as well. They are pretty amazing and I love using them.


You’re in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item – what is it?


I've heard a lot about Bioderma so I would probably pick up something by them, other than that I wouldn't know, I've never been to France so I wouldn't know what's on offer.


Tell us your top skincare tip.


This will relate to my fellow oily skin folks and that is, find a moisturizer for you! I know it doesn't make sense to moisturize what is already oily but when I found the Nivea moisturizer (pictured above) it helped a tonne with the overall feel and healthiness of my skin. Try a few out, don't just give up, it will help so much. And remove your makeup hehe :)


Now I Tag....


GothicBeeza


Kflowermaquillage


Alyshea Surani


No comments:

Post a Comment