Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 23 August 2013

Foundation Routine

Foundation Routine



Thought I tell you how I do my face routine everyday since I'm about to try and change it up, since I'm running out of my Revlon Colorstay. This routine is kinda a neverfail in my opinion there is so much coverage but yet I don't look cakey and with the weather the way it is here, I find it super wearable.

Here's some more info on how I do it:

1. Prime - Spray Mac Fix+ 3-4 times evenly around face and then warm with hands.

2. Pump some foundation on the back of your hand. Roughly a 20c coin amount.

3. I personally use a stippling brush but whatever works for you is fine. Dip your brush into the foundation and dot around the face.

4. Blend into the face and down the neck, also behind the ears a little especially if you are doing an updo.

5. Grab your concealer. What I've done here is put it under my eyes in a triangle formation and then blended with a foundation brush, I then went and dotted it on any blemishes and blended with my ring finger.

6. To finish grab your favourite powder, Mine is Rimmel Stay Matte (if you couldn't tell by the massive pan feature in the picture above) and spread a small amount evenly across the face with a large powder brush or kabuki.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment