Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 9 August 2013

FOTD - Uni/Shopping

IMG_0112 IMG_0109 IMG_0111 IMG_0113closeup

This isn't gonna be too word orientated just wanted to share with you my face of the day. I was just really happy with how this turned out, I was just going shopping and to uni so obviously not too fancy, but it is clear that this cut crease can be dressed up with more eyeliner, darker shade and a darker lipstick. If you want to know what I used just let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing look. The eyes are so mesmerizing. Are they green or hazel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks

    To be honest they used to be dark brown and now they just change between green and hazel, so a bit of both i perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete