Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 29 July 2013

Review/Swatches: Essence Lip Liners

Personally I am very new to using lip liners and just wanted to add a few to my makeup collection. So I picked up three from Essence and they were roughly $1.50 from Priceline (Australia's Drugstore) and I've been trying them out for the last month and have been have been quite impressed with both with the longevity of the product and the pigmentation.

IMG_0058

The three that I picked up were 07 Cute Pink, 08 Red Blush and 10 Female Fatale and below i have swatched them on the back of my wrist, with no primer of any sort and in the order that I mentioned them.

IMG_0063

For a better example of the pigmentation I have also swatched them on my lips. Once again no primer or lip balm of any sort, also I am not wearing any face makeup.

07 Cute Pink Close Up

(07 Cute Pink)


08 Red Blush Close Up(08 Red Blush)


10 Femme Fatale Closeup(10 Female Fatale)


In my opinion the consistency is quite creamy for it's price and does last quite long but after wearing the liners for a while now I can find them a tad drying so i always apply a lip balm before application and that helps a lot and plus my lips become moisturized.


I haven't tried many of Essence's products but for the extremely cheap price and moderate selection, I am looking forward to trying more from their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment