Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Haul Time with Swatches

IMG_0192

If you didn't already know my 18th birthday is next week and boy, am I pumped and since I've never been out on the town before, I made it a clear excuse to do a little bit of last minute shopping. I'd already bought my dress and sorted out my outfit which I should hopefully have an OOTD for on the actual day and then realised that I was wearing all black and only owned one clutch, which was also black. Another excuse to go spend my money. So I headed around and found this one here at Miss Shop in Myer for $40. The picture above makes it look yellow but it's actual a light pink, as pictured below. It is actually quite large but I really like it and think I'll get heaps of use out of it. Also the handle is detachable  :)

IMG_0194 IMG_0195
Also another fact about me which says quite a bit. I plan everything. I had my dress picked out and ordered over a month ago. My mum, sister and I booked the restaurant for lunch nearly two months ago. And now that I had checked off everything major detail wise, like where I was going, who with etc, i went even further into detail and started experimenting with what I wanted to do for my makeup. I watched this video by TheBeautyVault on YouTube and decided to pick up the two major shades she had in the look since they are fairly inexpensive as well as a white eye liner by Essence since I don't own one. I want to try and do my own version of her look. The shades I picked up were Shrimp Me Up which is the coral shade and Dance All Night which is the shimmering gold shade. Here are some swatches.

IMG_0197 IMG_0201 IMG_0205

Well this turned into more of a personal blog than a haul but non the less those are the things I picked up in preparation for my birthday next week, and life in general.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Haha! Mind checking out my blog, or even following? If not that's totally okay ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours! www.alysheasurani.com

    ReplyDelete