Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Nail Color of the Day - Sally Hansen Nude Shimmer

IMG_0125 IMG_0126 IMG_0127

Just wanted to share with you my little night time manicure. I love this color and to be honest I was being a little lazy and just wanted something that wasn't too bright. As you can kinda see from the last picture, It's been a favorite for awhile and it's been very well loved. I topped this polish with Sally Hansen's Dry & Go Drops. Also with the last picture I apologize whenever I take pictures at night in my room they all turn out yellow, the other two I did in better lighting in a different room.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Can't wait to read your answers: http://darkbeautymakeup.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/ive-been-nominated-for-the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete