Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 19 August 2013

Vera Wang Rock Princess Perfume

IMG_0189

Just as I was looking over my past couple posts I realized I hadn't mentioned any perfumes and to be honest, I'm a little obsessed to beautiful fragrances and thought I share with you one of my favourites. This beauty right here isn't a new one for me, I purchased it a little over two years ago, but because of it's incredibly scent i tend not to wear it on an everyday and save it for the special occasions. In regards to the scent, I love it, I am hopeless at describing scents but when I spritz it on my body I have to admit I feel a tad regal. Look at that packaging. It's gorgeous. I just love that little crown on the top of the bottle. That there is the 100ml bottle which I'm fairly certain is the largest size and I'm glad that I forked out the money for the larger size because it will last for quite some time and definitely add that royal touch to special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment