Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 10 October 2013

Yes To Cucumbers Review - Moisturiser and Towelettes

Holy cow this is been a long ride, finally getting access to my blog today and I'm gonna dive straight back in. I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned this yet but I am apart of #Bloggoween and am prepping for that, trust me when I say that this break from blogging because of the whole domain thing has been incredibly stressful and now I'm just glad I can put out my material. Now back on topic!

Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer

I've had this little baby for awhile and I only have good words to put forward. I had been on the look out for a decent moisturizer for quite a long time and it was becoming to be impossible, because either something was too greasy or smelt funny or any of the other problems you normally face with a moisturizer.

I'd heard a few good words about the Yesto brand and was desperate to try them out and since I was in need, I picked it up in good hope. I'm aware that some people dislike this product purely because it smells like cucumbers, but I mean what do you expect it's got it in the title. Personally, I love the smell it's incredibly refreshing. The consistency is great and feels really cooling and calming on my skin and I wish I could just use it every hour or so just to cool down. You also don't need much I never use more than a pump for my face and neck, sometimes less.

Altogether I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends....and their mothers and sisters and cousins and great aunts. Generally everyone!

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes 

Over the past weekend I was staying at a friends place and ran out of makeup wipes and from my previous experience with the moisturizer I jumped at the excuse to purchase and try these out. The scent is very calming and cooling and definitely did the trick. Since I didn't take my entire skincare routine with me to my friend's place I was quite impressed with how these actually made my face feel clean. They are also very proficient with getting off makeup and I was amazed that something that was scented still happened to get all my makeup off without irritating my skin.

Can't wait to try more products from this brand they are definitely two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment