Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 18 October 2013

Doe/Bambi Inspired Makeup Look/Tutorial - #Bloggoween

 (with flash)
(with natural lighting)

This is by far one of my favourites that's I've tried out for Halloween this year. I'd never done anything like this before but had seen a few people giving it a go and thought I'd give it a a try. This was my first attempt and I really like it, other than the white dots could've been a little more prominent. It wasn't as tricky as it looks and was really simple, it's mostly just contouring and eyeliner.
So you wanna know how to do it?
  1. Do a normal foundation or BB cream routine.
  2. Fill in brows
  3. Contouring Concentrate the bronzer on the apples of your cheeks and your temples and work around in a C shape. Also place the bronzer down the sides of the nose to create the appearance of a thinner nose. Pack on a highlighter under the eyes and down the nose.
  4. Eyeliner Do a simple winged eyeliner then place three small dots underneath the wing, repeat this on the inner corner down the nose. Draw on a small animal nose and connect it to your lips and put eyeliner on the top lip. Grab a white eyeliner and place small dots around the bronze areas.
  5. Eye Makeup I kept everything simple and used a matte brown in the crease and a white eyeliner on the waterline. Mascara of course!
  6. DONE!
You can obviously do more with this look but if you're looking for a simple Halloween look, this will definitely do the trick.

So what are you doing for Halloween? Feel free to leave a comment or share!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so cute! My favourite from your bloggoween looks :) I did a post too.

    ReplyDelete