Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 18 October 2013

Snow White Makeup Look and Costume/Tutorial - #Bloggoween



This is my last one I swear (unless I get really creative in the next couple of weeks!) and this is my favourite and my personal pick for Halloween this year. I've always been in love with the Disney Princesses and although Snow White wasn't my all time favourite, I am still quite fond of her and really wanted to try out a classic Disney look for this year's Halloween.




I bought the costume off eBay and it was quite cheap but not the worst quality available. You can get full length gowns off the internet but I already knew the type of Halloween party I was heading too and if I wore a full length gown my embarrassment would be akin to Cady's in Mean Girls!

So you wanna know how to do it?
  1. Full coverage foundation routine, including liquid or creme foundation, concealer, powder. Snow White has a flawless complexion and full coverage is one way to recreate her porcelain skin.
  2. Since Snow White has black hair I filled in my brows with black and it made a huge difference to the look.
  3. Take a lighter toned bronzer and put it around the hallows of your cheeks and temples. Then take a darker bronzer or contour powder and go over the other parts as well as the sides of the nose and the jaw line.
  4. Lightly highlight under the eyes, down the nose and on the chin.
  5. With a light pink blush place it on the apples of your cheeks and concentrate it quite heavily but try an avoid too round of a circle.
  6. Lightly line the upper lash line with a black eyeshadow or eyeliner. Apply mascara and white eyeliner to the waterline
  7. For the lips, moisturize with a lip balm then line the lips with a red lip liner. Apply red lipstick. If you make any mistakes take your concealer and define your lips.
  8. DONE!
The faux bob isn't too difficult to achieve and there are heaps of tutorials around the internet to help with that!

So what are you doing for Halloween? If you want to know any specific products just ask in the comments or on Twitter. Feel free to leave a comment or share!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh you look lovely! I took part in bloggoween as well this year - its nice to see the blogging community working together once again! I couldn't help myself giggling at your joke about Cady from Mean Girls - its the best joke I've seen/heard in a while haha! Much love, lauryn from http://funfairsandfairydust.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so lovely! I also love your other Bloggoween makeup tutorials too by the way. Well done! I also took part in Bloggoween - http://crazyblondegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/halloween-13-bloggoween.html

    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete