Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 17 October 2013

Haul Time - Fashion, Makeup and Skincare

I believe I'd been a good little ducky the last couple of weeks with my finances and decided to go shopping. Although I could've been better with my saving and actually bought some high end products, I caved and bought a handful of stuff from Priceline. I'm also attending a 21st on the weekend and used that as an excuse to purchase a new dress.
















I'd seen a handful of the Formula 10.0.6 products floating around the blogosphere and wanted to try them out. I really just wanted the cleanser but Priceline was having a deal where I could get all three for $19 and well, I just jumped at that. My first impression is that it feels amazing, foams up great and the smell is amazing.

The other three makeup products I got were the Essence Sun Club Bronzer, Essence Match2Cover Concealer Duo and Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lip Gloss. I only bought these today so I don't really have a first impression other than the bronzer smells kinda like coconut and I can't describe the scent with the lip gloss but it's very fruity and smells gorgeous.

The dress and belt were from TEMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment