Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 14 October 2013

This or That Tag

It's been awhile since SBBC and I miss doing regular posting and I thought what better way to help me get back into posting more material then a TAG? I'd seen this one floating around and thought I'd give it a go. It's split into six sections, Makeup, Nails, Body, Fashion, Hair and Random. This might end up being a long post but I feel that I have to reason some of my decisions and I won't hold back.

So let's get into it!

MAKEUP...
blush or bronzer - If you had asked me six months ago it would have been a no-brainer for blush but since learning how to contour, I've been a tad addicted and will opt for a light bronzer over blush.
lip gloss or lipstick - I much prefer pigment over finish.
eye liner or mascara - That's a tricky one but since I was blessed with naturally long lashes I will opt for liner.
foundation or concealer - Concealer is a life saver and that is a matter of fact!
neutral or color eye shadow - As much as I love playing with color, I will always love my neutrals.
pressed or loose eye shadows - Loose eyeshadows get wayy too messy!
brushes or sponges - I love the control and precision I can get with brushes.

NAILS...
OPI or china glaze - I've never actually tried China Glaze but I do love OPI.
Long or short - I can't stand short nails even though I had to cut them to play violin.
Acrylic or natural - I've never tried acrylic but since I do still play a number of instruments I think natural will always be a good option.
Brights or darks - As much as I love my darks in fall and winter, I love the fun and bright colors that come with summer and spring. I'm also a big fan of neutrals.
Flower or no flower - I'm not skilled enough to dabble into nail art, I'm just too afraid of messing it up!

BODY...
perfume or body splash - I have a mini personal obsession with perfumes!
lotion or body butter - I do love the body butters I've tried but none have really wowed me, unfortunately.
body wash or soap - Soap can be really bad for your skin and there are so many more options with body washes.
lush or other bath company - In no way does this mean I don't love lush, cause I do, but I have to go with Soap and Glory, I'm in love with all the products I own buy them.

FASHION...
jeans or sweat pants - Can I just say DUH!
long sleeve of short - It's too hot over in Australia to wear lots of long sleeved clothes.
dresses or skirts - I'm devotedly in love with dresses, I do love my skirts but I will always go for a dress over a skirt.
stripes or plaid - Never been a big fan of plaid and I do own a couple of lovely items in stripes.
flip flops or sandals - We call flip flops 'thongs' over here and although they're deemed a cultural thing, I've never really enjoyed wearing them.
scarves or hats - I'm a big scarf person, even though It rarely gets cold enough to warrant wearing one, I adore styling them.
studs or dangly earrings - I have very sensitive ears and whenever I wear dangly ones they pull way too much and end up hurting :(
necklaces or bracelets - I'm very much into simplicity with my jewellery and I've been wearing the same necklace all year and I love it!
heels or flats - Being 5'11'' heels just seem a little stupid and ridiculous.
jacket or hoodie - I do adore my Yankee's hoodie but I will always opt for a jacket!

HAIR...
curly or straight - I have naturally wavy and frizzy hair so getting it straight is lovely!
bun or ponytail - I've always been a big fan on the ponytail and I do love my quick and messy buns but on the days my hair isn't as messy, ponytail all the way!
bobby pins or butterfly clips -They are just a massive life saver.
hair spray or gel - I really enjoy the natural ones and they just give enough hold that I need for a big night or day.
long or short - I cut my hair short when I was a kid and hated it and deemed never to get it short again!
light or dark - I tried getting it lightened a few years back and it was a disaster and every time I get it darker it's a massive success.
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Never really had bangs but for my facial structure side sweep bangs look better
up or down - I love having my hair down but I do admit I'm a big fan of the half up-half down looks.

RANDOM...
Rain or shine - I love rainy days! But living in Queensland there is a fine line between a lovely rainy day and Oh Shit this storm may kill us! But rain is beautiful
Summer or winter - I love snuggling up in winter but I seriously can't handle the cold at all.
Fall or spring - Spring is by far my favourite season of them all.
Chocolate or vanilla - DUH!



I invite any body who reads this to try it out themselves, I think this is a great way for all of us beauty bloggers to get a sense of what we're all into :)

Can't wait to see yours !

No comments:

Post a Comment