Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 15 October 2013

What's on my face - FOTD



So here's what's on my face:
  • Skin79 Super BB Cream
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in 02 Nude
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 010 Fair
  • Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Light Bronze
  • MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush 220 Classic Rose
  • Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
  • Essence Eyeliner in White
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-oxidant Berry
  • Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 912 Electric Orange
I was going so simple and easy since I'm not really doing anything today and just needed something a little extra then what I normally look like. BB Creams are great for that and this is one of my favourites. If you would like me to do a personal review on any of the products listed, feel free to comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment