Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 28 October 2013

Pretty Pink Glitter NOTD



So university is nearly over and well I was so flippin' bored last night because everyone was out enjoying the Fall Out Boy concert and I was home. I decided to layer my favourite nail polish which is OPI in Mimosas for Mr and Mrs with some pink glitter which I picked up from Forever 21 while I was in the states last year. I had to wait a super long time to allow for it to dry but i think it looks very pretty and not overwhelming, as sometimes glitter tends to be. Last night I also noticed that I am running very short on my Sally Hansen Dry and Go Drops and desperately need to go and buy more because I probably only have one good use left in them!

Hope you enjoyed! I would love to know what's on your nails right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment