Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 26 November 2013

The #Bigblogmasproject

Hello all my lovely readers, I have some exciting news for you. Since I did the September Beauty Blog Challenge, where i blogged everyday, I've been waiting for an opportunity to do something similar. I saw the big blogmas project floating through my blog roll and immediately decided I needed to be apart of this incredibly exciting project.

The general concept is that between December 1st to 24th there will be a blog everyday (hopefully hehe :D). From what I've seen from the other lovely bloggers participating I don't think they have to be Christmas themed, but I plan on incorporating my favourite holiday of the year into a handful on the posts.

I'm so excited to get started this sunday it's gonna be a blast and I would love for you to check out some of the other amazing bloggers that are taking part. I've linked them all below. Also to stay up to date with all the post and the general discussions there is a hashtag on twitter and my twitter username is kaitlynisabel.



 
Would love to hear your thoughts on the upcoming Christmas season :)
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment