Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Essence Sun Club Bronzer Review and Swatch

 In the last couple of months I've been semi addicted to trying out as many essence products as possible, since they are very inexpensive and so far I've been quite impressed with the quality. I'd heard a few good reviews on this bronzer and since summer was nearing when I bought this (featured in this haul time) I took the very tiny leap in purchasing it and giving it a go.
My first impressions were quite good but after using it for a week or so I noticed a few drawbacks to this product. In my opinion, that shade is a little too orange for me and doesn't go that well with my complexion. I have cool undertones and since this bronzer emphasizes the warm tones, it really just sit well.
That would have to be my only drawback and that has nothing to do with the actual product quality. I found the actual quality to be great. The packaging is simple and clean, would be better with a mirror but for such an inexpensive product, I'm not complaining. I would have to say my favourite thing about this bronzer is that it is scented and smells like coconuts. It may be a bit strong for some people, but personally i love the smell. As you can see in the swatch above the pigmentation isn't too bad and as the packaging suggests it would be a very lovely soft bronzer for lighter skin tones.

Overall I would give this product a 3.5/5

Have you tried many Essence products? I would love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment