Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 11 November 2013

Life Update #4

Okay, when did it become November, because seriously this year has flown by! It's been awhile since I've made a post and well there are so many reasons why but I don't want to use them as excuses, hence why I'm doing a life update. Firstly, I just finished my first year of university which means I had to finish all my assignments and exams. My last exam was on last Tuesday and I'm so glad that uni is over and done with for the year and can't wait to change degrees at the start of next year. I'm now embarking on my 4 month holiday! Yeah, I did say 4 months, you're not mistaken. Hopefully this means a lot of blogging (well, at least I hope so!) and maybe some filming, as I plan to start a YouTube channel fairly soon.

The biggest thing going on in my life right now is my ever expanding social life. This comes as such as shock to me since never in my life have I ever really had a social life, let alone friends, so it's very exciting. It's also wonderful that I'm now 18, which means the possibilities of going out are limitless! Since my last life update, I've been to the notorious Fortitude Valley in Brisbane twice and both times have been a hoot and a half. I've also had the pleasure of attending a handful of Halloween parties, dressed as the always gorgeous Snow White.

The last big thing that has been consuming my life energy for the last couple of weeks has been my love life and well, I've got some good news. I met a guy. An amazing guy, who I now have the pleasure of calling my boyfriend. Our relationship is relatively new so I won't go into too much detail, just giving you guys a heads up!

I hope that sums it up pretty well, there's been so many other things happening, like my keyboard (digital piano) breaking D: and me going to my first roller derby bout, (which was awesome!) and getting to see my bestfriend Katie dress up as one of the scariest yet still sexy vampire!

I would love to know how your life is going and if you have any questions, feel free to comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment