Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 25 November 2013

Summer Dresses





Summer Dresses

Summer Dresses by ohhkaye featuring an orange dress

So with summer coming up so quickly, I thought it would be a good idea to highlight my favourite summer clothing item; Summer Dresses. I was never really a dressy person, always staying in my shorts and pants, but in recent years I've embraced my femininity and started building my collection and hope to expand the amount I own in this coming summer. After a small search on the internet in my down time today, I found these dresses and thought to show them since I love these colors and a particular favourite of mine is the coral shade. Another favourite of mine for summer dresses are floral patterns but I know they are not for everyone.

I hope to start doing a few more fashiony style posts and have a few ideas lined up for summer and Christmas. My clothing and accesories collection is quite small but my ideas are quite the opposite and I would love to share with you my loves and inspirations in regards to fashion and styling.

What is your favourite piece of clothing for summer? I'd love to hear your comments
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love summer dresses in cotton and fresh colours.
    I think they are just so perfect to flaunt at the beach or a cocktail party.

    I just picked one for my holiday to Bali.

    http://airllywood.com.au/airllywood-dress/retro-style-dresses/tree-blue-olivia

    What do you think of this?
    And, waiting for more tips from you!

    ReplyDelete