Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 9 February 2014

Weekly Lustables


Hello Lovelies,

Unfortunately this week I've ended it with a burst of a head cold, so I feel pretty sick, which is never good. I still have a handful of favourites to share with you all that I have absolutely been loving.

1-2. Date Night at Caravanserai - Every month, Alex and I go out to a nice restaurant and enjoy a wonderful meal. This month's pick was made by me and since I'd never had Turkish I was super duper keen. When we got there the sun was just setting and we were blessed with a perfect night. The food was sublime and I love everything on the platter! After dinner we drove around and stopped for ice cream, I picked peanut butter choc swirl and it was delicious.

3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Now I haven't finished this yet, but I will most likely finish it today. I cannot shut up about this book, I've been wanting someone to talk to about it but everyone in my family wants to see the movie when it comes out, so I can't really wreck it for them. The story has really stumped me and that's it's main reason for intriguing me and keeping me from putting it down. I love it and can't wait to see how it ends but at the same time, I don't really want it to end.

4. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - Finally I got my hands on this little baby and well there's not much to say that you haven't already heard. It's incredibly creamy and I love the pigmentation. Definitely going to become a staple!

What have you been loving this week?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment