Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Brand Spotlight: Essence - #2014BloggerChallenge

Hello Lovelies,

Now most of you may have noticed my love for high street/drugstore/cheap makeup, since it's a recurring theme in many of my posts. In particular I have been experimenting with Essence, which happens to be the cheapest brand I've found in Priceline. I started off with a few lip liners to expand my collection and then slowly started taking notice of a handle of their product. So far I've tried out the Sun Club Bronzer, their eyeshadows, lip liners, one eyeliner and their concealer.

Essence I think ranges from prices as low as $1.50 to I think $8/9, which is crazy cheap. It was surprising for such a cheap range that they actually had a decent payoff. I for one, love their lip liners and I did a full review of them here. The sun club bronzer is also really good and has an sweet scent of coconuts and although I think I may have picked up one that is not really my shade, it's slowly growing on my and I did a review on it here. The eyeshadows aren't crazy pigmented but they are quiet buildable and can add a really nice layer of sheer color.

There are many drugstore brands that I am in love with but I would have to say that if i wanted to try multiple product or really needed to replenish something in my collection I would definitely head to Essence. Sometimes it surprises me with how cheap their products are. I really want to try out their blushes next :)

What's your favourite drugstore/high street makeup brand?
xox

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE essence, i just hate the packaging ! The hinges always break on mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essence, I swear by there mascara and blush and consider.. So everything really lol!
    Great blog, love finding fellow aussie girls. Im following :) Look forward to your future posts!
    Dani xo
    http://laceandlovexoxo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete