Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 14 February 2014

Cosplay Inspiration - Lisa Lou Who

Hello Lovelies,

As some of you might know, I'm a massive fan of almost everything pop culture related and I am in complete awe of the guys and gals that do cosplay. I wish I had the skill (in relation to creating the costumes) and the confidence to pull off such amazing characters. The other day I stumbled upon this wonderful cosplayer by the name of Lisa Lou Who and I fell in love with some of her costumes and I felt the need to share her with you all.

Costume: Harley Quinn
Series: Original Design, inspired by Sakizou

Jasmine, Thief of Agrabah

Daenerys Targaryen

Ana from Frozen

I love all her costumes and think she's incredibly talented at what she does, and seriously can't wait to see her future creations. She seriously inspires me to take a crack at cosplaying myself, although I seriously lack the sewing capabilities hehe. 

You can find Lisa at these links:


What do you think about her costumes? And about cosplaying in general?
xoxo

1 comment: