Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 15 July 2013

First Impression: Remington Shine Therapy Hair Straightner



I picked up this little turquoise beauty just over a week ago and have used it 3 times, so I reckon a first impression/review was in hand. Firstly, I took advantage of the mid-year sales that were happening and ended up getting it for half price which is a super duper bargain since it's retail price is around $100 AU. For a long time I have been using the same hair straightener and although I liked the fact that I actually owed a contraption that could shine up my frizziness, I was always settling for the results and had a lot of problems with hair getting pulled out and the buttons being in weird places, low and behold I bought a new one. I read a lot of good reviews about the Shine Therapy one and it's features really dragged me it. Some of these features include Moroccan Argon Oil infused plates and a Smart Sensor that detects the amount of moisture in the hair to ensure that there is no burning.

Enough of the technicalities, here's the run down so far. The heat-up time is pretty impressive and although I haven't pushed it up to the highest temperature setting, I doubt that will be necessary. It's sleek design feels comfortable in my hand and I don't feel that I might slip and burn all my fingers. I absolutely love the fact that it has the swivel cord, I can't even begin to tell the amount of times I've had the cord clasped around my arm. Now, for results, which I am in love with. The finish product turns my naturally frizzy and wavy hair into a natural straight look that strays away from the "if my hair could get any straighter I could poke someone's eye out" look.

I can't wait to keep using this product and enjoying the amazing results it gives my hair. Overall I give it a rating of 4/5 :)

1 comment:

  1. Always on the look out for a great hair straightener - may have to check this one out!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete