Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 4 May 2013

Okay...Maybe I have a problem

Some people have books.

Some people have hugge social lives.

And then there's people like me, who indulge in their obsessions with anything beauty related, music masterpieces that come their way and the occasional television addiction.

When I say tv addiction. I bloody mean it. I swear I must have a problem, but since I'm not hurting anyone (other than myself, in a sense of creating some sort of social life) I figured that it was alright to keep going the way I was.

I really believe in my TV Show addiction as of today, when I decided, "Hey, I haven't seen The Walking Dead yet! I must watch it" And proceed to spend my day watching the entirety of the first season. (It was great by the way, worth the 6 hour watch)

This isn't the first time I've done this, and over the last year it's increasingly become clear that I have a problem. I just want to watch everything. I'll give anything a go.

But since I started uni and well dating my current boyfriend, I've become A WHOLE lot more critical, and I literally analyse everything that happens on screen (and the non-spoken subtleties too :))

If you think there's a show I should check out send me a comment or message me on twitter @kaitlynisabel, and help feed my addiction.

In the words of Barney Stintson, "It's not a problem, if you're good at it!"

Till Next Time

Ohh Kaye...

No comments:

Post a Comment