Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 25 May 2013

Mini Haul

Okay so I haven't bought that much but as a broke uni student, spending money on indulgences is definitely restricted, but on the other hand I'm not going to stop. Here's an overall picture of the incredibly small haul.

20130525_103337

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 193 Black Cherries

  • Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 912 Electric Orange

  • L'Oreal Color Riche Le Khol in 109 Azure Blue

  • Simple Facial Wipes

  • MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate


First off I've tried all the products so this is also a little bit of a initial review. I heard of the Black Cherries nail polish off YouTube and well it looked gorgeous and I really needed some autumn/fall themed shades cause I mainly own summery ones. Here is a swatch on one of my nails, not the best of quality but in regards with the color it is a dark purple with a tad bit of shimmer and is close to black but the maroony purple tone payoff is beautiful in natural light.

20130525_103620(0)

Next off is the Color Riche Le Kohl which i am in LOVE with. The pigmentation is absolutely beautiful and the last, shocked me a little. I wore it over to my boyfriend's place and I ended up just falling asleep with my makeup on (yes I know a very bad habit) and when i woke up the color had only faded slightly but still very pigmented.

20130525_103447

My current TV obsession is Mad Men and I just admire Joan Hollaway so much (Kristina Hendrick's Character) and well it inspired to try out a few looks and I thought that no 60's look would be complete with out an outrageous orange. So I made my way into Priceline and swatched a few different shades and this one just caught my eye. Love the pigmentation and it looks just spectacular on :)

20130525_103420

And Finally, my splurge, MAC paint pot in Let's Skate from the new Baked Beauties collection, and I love this so much. I'm sure I can work it into some of my everyday looks. And when I say splurge it's because MAC products are significantly more expensive than other products, especially in Australia, but every time I purchase something, I never regret it so that's how I can justify it. I couldn't get a decent swatch of this but it pays off with a lots of sparkle and a light white shade and will be a nice glittery base to maybe spruce up matte neutral looks. (will have to try, can't wait :))

20130525_103515

Till Next Time

Ohh Kaye...

No comments:

Post a Comment