Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 2 May 2013

April Favourites :)

There's not thaat many but enough to show and tell.

They're in no particular order :)

Face

Skin79 - BB Cream

20130502_144616

The consistency is great and even though it's a BB Cream, I feel that I get great coverage. I've been using this product for a solid two months and it has completely replaced my normal, everyday foundation. It's also very breathable and since I live in such a hot and humid place it's a nice refresher not to feel so caked up, just so you don't look like a melted zombie. It also blends very nice and even when I think I may have used too much, I don't looked all cakey. Absolutely in love with this product. :)

 

NARS Blush in Orgasm

20130502_144641

Now I know every girl and their mother has raved about this product, but I'm a little late on the bandwagon. This blush really works with my skin tone and in my opinion does my face a whole lot of justice. The golden undertones are also well-received and I don't find them too sparkly or glittery; just right. :)

 

Eyes

 

Bourjois Liner Feature in 11 Noir

20130502_14460920130502_144559

This month I have been practicing, practicing and practicing some more to become some what accustomed to doing winged eyeliner, and I believe that this eyeliner really helped. Even with my shaky hands it still seemed to do my amateur makeup skills some justice. Also I feel that the pigmentation is great.:)

 

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara

20130502_150918

Once again, I'm slow to follow the bandwagon, but I am absolutely in love with this mascara. I feel like it lengths my lashes beautifully and I really adore the lightweight formula. :)

 

Lips

 

MAC House Wine Lipstick

20130502_14474520130502_150944

I've had this little lovely in my collection for awhile, but until recently I never wore it. Now i can't seem to wear it enough. The pigmentation is awesome and well the wear it just brilliant. :)

 

Nails

 

O.P.I. Polishes in Love is a Racket and Significant Other Color  &   Sally Hansen's Dry and Go Drops

20130502_150910

All month I've just been swapping between these two lovely polishes. A new addition is the Dry&Go Drops, which save a LOT of time in the personal manicure time frame. Love Love Love these so much. :)

 

Well I think that about wraps it up :)

 

Till Next Time,

Ohh Kaye...

No comments:

Post a Comment