Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 23 August 2014

Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette Review and Swatches


Boy has this little baby been on my wishlist forever! I honestly don't know why I didn't buy it earlier, especially seeing how cheap it is. There are so many looks in this palette and I'm finding it quite versatile, so much so it's been replacing my usage of my Urban Decay Naked Palette. OOH SHOCK!!! Now before I start rambling on about my love and adoration of this product, I'll show you some swatches.

Hopefully you'll agree with me that the pigmentation is spectacular. These all had NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk underneath for a base. They show up incredible on the lid and I have to admit that they blend incredibly well. The packaging of the palette has a couple of pros and cons, firstly the mirror is amazing, I find myself constantly using it to do my makeup when I'm away from home. Secondly, it's a very tiny palette and occasionally when I'm trying to open it, I find it a little tricky and I feel that I may break it.

Overall I would give it a 9/10 and would love to try out some other Sleek palettes for comparison.

What's your favourite or go-to palette at the moment?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment