Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 25 August 2014

Priceline Haul - Skincare & Makeup

Hello Lovelies,

It is such a surprise that I had a little bit of money left over from the weekend and naturally decided to actually go to Priceline and get a few essentials. Lately my skin has gone haywire, I won't go into too much detail, but it's pretty crazy. I tried to avoid changing around any of my skincare products and now I'm running low on most skincare essentials. I heard a lot of rave about the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I'm sincerely hoping that my skin doesn't reject it since it smells nice and is relatively cheap. With the Formula 10.0.6 moisturizer I honestly wanted to spice it up a bit because all my moisturizers from the last couple months have been specifically for seborrheic dermatitis (which is unfortunately the crazy, haywire skincare and scalp condition I've been battling) and I really wanted a change. Previously I've bought from this brand so I hope all goes well.

Lately I've been a slacker when it comes to replacing mascaras, I'm aware that they only last about 6 months but I refuse to go buy a new one. I really couldn't turn down Maybelline's Great Lash since it was only $6.50!!!!! The matte maker is a new powder from Maybelline and I hope it holds up from their Stay Matte powder, since that was so amazing at doing it's job, I have to say that off the bat the packaging is a lot nicer.

Can't wait to start using these little lovelies and let you all know how they fair with my face :D

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment