Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Romantic Winged Eye Look - FOTD

Hello Lovelies, 

Since coming home from overseas I've been stuck into work and have hardly had the chance to get all dolled up, but I thought that today was a perfect excuse to just that. Me and my friends had to run a few errands in town an I wanted to try some new and not so new makeup and thought that since I want to post more I should show you what I did. Firstly I was going to do a before and after but my camera is being a complete moron. The colour settings are all messed. Everything either comes out really orange or blue and it doesn't capture the essence of the makeup look I was going for. So out of the bazillion photos I took on my good Canon camera, the above photo is the only one worth posting. Hopefully in the next few days I will make a custom setting that will work perfectly with my makeup looks, I think I just need to play around with a few things and get the hang of the nitty gritty camera stuff, which I'm not all that educated on. Below is a photo I took on my phone and turned out amazing and I posted it up on Instagram (@kaitlynisabelm) and personally I was very happy with how it showed up.

The look was aiming to be a subtle yet romantic look with a hint of wing. I've been doing this wing that only goes into the middle of my eye then stopping. Sometimes I feel that going all the way across with liquid eyeliner can be too intense, especially for romantic or day to day wear. I would say that this look would work great for Valentines Day, if any of you have anything planned. A red lip is classic with any romantic or date night makeup look, it brings a total iridescence of sexiness into the entire look. 



How do you guys handle camera/editing troubles?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment