Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 26 December 2014

Dramatic Clubbing Makeup - FOTD

 Hello Lovelies,

Just gotta say...I LOVE this makeup, I literally threw it together in 30 minutes and it fared wonderfully for a crazy night of dancing and I was so happy with it, but realized once I was taking it off the next morning that I had only taken one photo of it.

The look wasn't that hard either!!!! I took a classic white and black cut crease and just added a few things, like some greys and a whole lot of glitter and of course, winged eyeliner.
The glitter was a NYX roll-on one and I took a small brush and dabbed it on all around my inner corner.
I found a cell phone photo that wasn't that bad so I included it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment