Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 21 April 2014

Black and White OOTD


Hello Lovelies,

Last night I got especially dressed up for a little gathering with some new friends in town and well I thought my outfit was kinda cool. I tried to keep things pretty simple  and stuck with my favourite style which is wearing no more of two colours. In my opinion as much as I love my cool designs and layering is really awesome, when I want to stick to something classic you can't go wrong with your plain colors or shades. What's your go to fashion color combination? Mine would have to be black and white or black and pink :)

So here's what's on my body:

  • Top - Valley Girl
  • Skirt - Forever 21
  • Bag - Colette by Colette Hayman
  • Boots - Naughty Monkey
  • Lipstick - Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 107 (loving this shade!)

Even though it's getting a little chilly here in Brisbane, I was actually quite comfortable with wearing this amount of clothes. I suppose you can get away with that in this time of temperamental weather.

What have you been loving recently?
xoxo   

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! You look really lovely Kaitlyn :D

    ReplyDelete