Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 6 March 2014

FOTD - Soft Smokey Eye

 (with flash)

(without flash)



 (close ups)
Hello Lovelies, 

Unlike my usual uni days,  I had some extra time to get ready and decided why not change it up from my typical go to neutral eye. Firstly I was just going to add winged eyeliner but I thought, am I really just going to go half crazy? No sir, definitely not, so i added some black, cause why not?!? I really like the way it turned out.

PRODUCTS USED
Garnier Perfect Blur Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 (loving this by the way)
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Rimmel Silky Loose Translucent Powder
Benefit 10 Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
Elizabeth Arden Shimmer Powder in Nude Shimmer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Shadows in Zero, Naked, Virgin
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara
Maybelline Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities  (blog post here)

xoxo

1 comment: